The Pirate Bay is an undeniably useful website, for reasons both above and below board. The only problem is that it’s ugly. Functional, but not-so-easy on the eyes. I decided to fix that. Presenting ‘The Pretty Bay’, a CSS-only redesign of the site to provide easier access to magnet links, a less jarring color scheme, and general usability improvements.
This is a Chrome extension (I’ll make firefox and safari versions if there’s enough demand). To install it, download the .crx file below, open Chrome’s Extensions tab, and drag the newly downloaded extension to the window.
Use with Adblock for best results.
EDIT: Here’s a new version that supports a number of popular TBP proxies: prettybay-0.9.2.crx
- answersdontcomeeasy likes this
- jonnycompton reblogged this from burgler
- lumosandwired likes this
- mortarofmartyrs likes this
- ifonawintersmorning likes this
- kelseyhemphill reblogged this from burgler
- kidsthatsrich likes this
- roseetgris likes this
- sam likes this
- thisaintnopicnic reblogged this from burgler
- marshallhaas reblogged this from burgler and added:
- marshallhaas likes this
- burgler posted this